Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Kind of Normal

When despair tries to take me under -- I choose life -- The battle of the mind and heart : When I wonder what God could possibly be thinking -- I choose trust -- A prolonged journey : When I desperately want relief from unrelenting reality -- I choose perseverance -- holding on to hope : When I feel oppressed by my disappointment and sorrow -- I choose gratitude -- My heartache is none of your business! : When I want to keep my feelings to myself -- I choose vulnerability -- Loss upon loss : When nothing goes according to my plan -- I choose relinquishment -- Who's to blame? : When I want to point the finger -- I choose forgiveness -- Pity parties, dreams gone amuck, and new beginnings : When I want to give up -- I choose purposeful action. From the book a new kind or normal

No comments:

Post a Comment